County Engineers Association of Maryland
Celebrating over 60 Years of Public Service! 1953-2014
New on CEAM:
Save the Dates!
2015 CEAM Spring Conference - May 13-14, 2015, Hunt Valley, MD
2015 CEAM Fall Conference - September 23-26, 2015, Ocean City, MD
Visit the Conferences page for more details - MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
2014 CEAM Past Presidents Luncheon
Pictured (click for larger version) (L-R): Front Row - Todd Mohn ('02), Edgar Gonzalez ('03), Gerald Cichy ('84), Jim Wilson ('07), Hudson Myers ('11), Ed Adams, Jr. ('04), Jim Irvin ('89), John Redden, Jr. ('08). Back Row - Greg Africa ('09), Bruce Johnston ('13), Paul Kahl ('12), John Norris, Jr. ('79), Steve Young ('86), Melvin "Chuck" Beall, Jr. ('00), John Tustin ('06).
The 2014 CEAM Past Presidents Luncheon was held on Thursday, December 4, 2014 at the MACo Office Building in Annapolis, MD. This annual event is held in conjunction with the December CEAM Board of Directors Meeting and offers past CEAM Presidents the opportunity to gather with their peers to recount CEAM memories as well as learn about current happenings. This year, meeting attendees were treated with a Legislative Update from MACo Legislative Director Andrea Mansfield and MACo Legal & Policy Counsel Les Knapp. After the meeting, a crabcake luncheon (catered by Graul's Market in Annapolis) was served and enjoyed by all.
Employment Page - Check it out here!
CEAM Logo - Updated for 2014!
Click here to see a larger version of the 2014 CEAM Logo. It has been updated to read "Over 60 Years of Service" as well as the years that our organization has been in existence: "1953-2014."
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION UPDATED
Visit our Scholarships Page to read the new 2014 Scholarship Announcement - check it out here!
Please read all instructions!
If you are renewing online, you MUST still submit a completed 2014 Dues Notice (see link above) to CEAM so we can update your records with your current contact information.
- Regular Member Dues = $25.00 - Granted to all County, Municipal, State, or Federal Government employees.
- Associate Member Dues = $45.00 - Granted to any private corporation or organization representative, including engineering consultants, contractors, and vendors.
- Voting Member Dues = $50.00
- Retired Member Dues = $5.00 - Granted to all of our former members and associate members who still maintain an active interest in CEAM and the profession.
You may pay three ways:
- Check (Download, Print, Complete Form and Enclose Check)
- Credit Card (Download, Print, Complete Form and Mail/E-mail Form)
- PayPal (via Checkout - Dues link to the left)
Please contact the webmaster with any questions.
Note: Please check out the Links page to verify the links for your County are correct and up-to-date. All links displayed have been recently verified and should be accurate.
January 22, 2015 - BOD Meeting, Chesapeake Exploration Center, Chester, MD
February 26, 2015 - BOD Meeting, Chesapeake Exploration Center, Chester, MD
March 26, 2015 - BOD Meeting, Chesapeake Exploration Center, Chester, MD