County Engineers Association of Maryland
Celebrating over 60 Years of Public Service! 1953-2014
New on CEAM:
2014 Fall Conference - September 17-20, 2014
Final Conference Agenda (for PDH Verification purposes)
Employment Page - Check it out here!
CEAM Logo - Updated for 2014!
Click here to see a larger version of the 2014 CEAM Logo. It has been updated to read "Over 60 Years of Service" as well as the years that our organization has been in existence: "1953-2014."
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION UPDATED
Visit our Scholarships Page to read the new 2014 Scholarship Announcement - check it out here!
Please read all instructions!
If you are renewing online, you MUST still submit a completed 2014 Dues Notice (see link above) to CEAM so we can update your records with your current contact information.
- Regular Member Dues = $25.00 - Granted to all County, Municipal, State, or Federal Government employees.
- Associate Member Dues = $45.00 - Granted to any private corporation or organization representative, including engineering consultants, contractors, and vendors.
- Voting Member Dues = $50.00
- Retired Member Dues = $5.00 - Granted to all of our former members and associate members who still maintain an active interest in CEAM and the profession.
You may pay three ways:
- Check (Download, Print, Complete Form and Enclose Check)
- Credit Card (Download, Print, Complete Form and Mail/E-mail Form)
- PayPal (via Checkout - Dues link to the left)
Please contact the webmaster with any questions.
Note: Please check out the Links page to verify the links for your County are correct and up-to-date. All links displayed have been recently verified and should be accurate.
December 4, 2014 - Board of Directors Meeting & Past Presidents' Luncheon w/ SHA Administrator, MACo Office Building, 169 Conduit St, Annapolis